A:Congratulations!You're the 200m free style swimming champion.(祝贺您!成为了200米自由泳冠军。)
B:Thanks.I was in good form today.(谢谢。我今天状态很好。)
A:You're excellent!You've broken the world record.(真是太棒了!您打破了世界纪录!)
B:Yes.But I was lucky.(是的,我很幸运。)
A:Are you competing in any other events?(您有其他项目吗?)
B:The 400m free style and the 4*100m relay.(400米自由泳和4*100米接力。)
A:Good luck!You're the best swimmer in the world.(祝您好运吧!您是世界上最棒的游泳选手。)
B:Thank you.I will do my best.(谢谢。我会竭尽全力。)(奥运培训协调小组办公室)
【奥运英语】
A:I'm LiMing,the Project Manager of the Sport Department of BOCOG.Nice to meet you.(我是北京奥组委体育部的项目主管李明。很高兴认识您。)
B:Nice to meet you too.I'm Tony Smith from the IOC.(我也很高兴认识您。我是国际奥委会的托尼-史密斯。)
A:Here's my business card.(这是我的名片。)
B:Thanks.This is mine.(谢谢。这是我的。)
A:Mr Smith,let me introduce my colleagues to you.(史密斯先生,请允许我向您介绍我的同事们。)
B:OK.That's very kind of you.(好的。您真好。)(奥运培训协调小组办公室)
【奥运英语】
A:May I come in?(我可以进来吗?)
B:Yes,please.Are you David from the IOC?(请进,您是国际奥委会的大卫吗?)
A:Yes.(是的)
B:Nice to meet you.I'm Zhang Ning.Welcome to the Olympic Village.(见到您很高兴,我是张宁,欢迎来到奥运村。)
A:Thank you.I've been looking forward to visiting the Village.(谢谢,我一直期待着能来奥运村参观。)
B:Can I have a look at your Accreditation Card,please?(我能看看您的身份证注册卡吗?)
A:Sure.Here you are.(当然,给您。)
B:Ok.Let me show you around.(好了,让我带您四处转转吧。)
A:Great!Let's go.(好啊,我们走吧。)(奥运培训协调小组办公室)
【奥运英语】
A: Excuse me. Could you tell me where the Beijing Olympic Tower is?(打扰一下,请问北京奥运大厦在哪?)
B: Well. It's on the North Fourth Ring Road.The address is 267 Beisihuanzhonglu,Haidian District.(嗯,在北四环,地址是海淀区北四环中路267号。)
A: How can I get there? Does any bus go there directly?(怎么才能到那呢?有直达的公交车吗?)
B: Yes. You can take the bus No.740.(有的。你可以乘坐740路公交车。)
A: Where is the bus stop?(公交车站在哪?)
B: Turn right at the second traffic lights.(第二个红绿灯往右拐。)
A: Where do I get off?(在哪站下?)
B: At the Beijing Chengshi Xueyuan Stop. You will be able to see the "Beijing 2008"logo on the Tower as soon as you step off the bus.(在北京城市学院那站下。您一下车就能看到大厦上的“Beijing 2008”标志。)
A: I've got it. Thank you.(我明白了,谢谢。)
B: You're welcome.(不客气。)(奥运培训协调小组办公室)
【奥运英语】
A:Hello,this is David speaking.(您好,我是大卫。)
B:Hello,David!This is Peter.I have two basketball tickets for tonight.(您好,大卫!我是彼得。我有两张今天晚上的篮球票。)
A:Pardon?When?(抱歉,什么时候?)
B:Tonight.Would you like to come with me?(今天晚上。您愿意和我一起去看吗?)
A:I'd love to,but I have an important appointment.I'm really sorry.(我很愿意,但是我有个重要的约会。非常抱歉。)
B:That's all right.(没关系。)(奥运培训协调小组办公室)
【奥运英语】
A:Good afternoon, sir.(下午好, 先生。)
|